Hello students and parents,
Here is a link to our classroom's donor's choose website, where I have posted projects for materials needed to support our classroom. http://www.donorschoose.org/msmaggard
Also, please don't forget to check out mybigcampus.com daily. Here I post links to articles we are currently reading in class, post discussions for students to comment on, and assign schoolwork assignments.
Next week, the 4th graders (and hopefully the 5th graders in my class) will be going on their 2nd field trip of the year, Torrey Pines State Reserve. These off-campus experiences are invaluable ways of engaging the kids in the learning process. Please be sure that you (or your child) has his/her permission slip turned in ASAP. In addition, I still need parent volunteers to join us on the geology walk.
Here are a few of the photos from last week's trip to Olivewood Gardens. It was extraordinary! Thanks to the parents that donated money to cover the cost of the bus and/or who donated their time to chaperone our visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment